Friday, August 21, 2009

Make-up swatches :)











So today I was playing with my new NTX pallete that came in yesterday...(Only two more things left to come in :) ) And I decides I wanted to swatch all my make-up just kinda as a starting point for my collection...

Every Month on the 21st I am going to post a new blog with any new iteams I have gotten for the collection...

But right now these are what I have (minus foundations,blushes,powders, primers, moisterisers, and removers).

Here we go...


This is my new NYX pallete in "I dream in St.Lucia" as if I dont have enough Oranges lol.

This picture actually does no justice on how pretty these colors are...Yuckky camera lol...These are all Urban Decay and from Left to Right they are...YDK, Flipside (favorite), Grifter, UZI, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Flash, Oil Slick, Kiddie Pool, And Half Baked.
This is my Pixi pallete I got at Target...It was one of my first palletes and though the quality is not as high as my more name brand thing I love it for everyday uses or to use a bases but some of the colors are my favorties such as... 6th from the top left its a brilliant gold orange color, and the 5th from the bottom left its a great light yellow color that is my favorite go to highlight color I own.
This has to be my favorite drug store brand of all time...Cover Girl...And this is the CG Tropical Fusion Quad...For around $4.00 this is a must have for me I actually need to try and get some more CG quads they are great for any look and I probally use the Orange about 3 days a week :)

This one is another great drugstore brand...HIP... I actually used to own more but I actually lost a lost of make-up awhile back...Including my favorite Too Faced Shadow ever...Long story...Anywho this is in Flair and it is going to be my go to colors once fall hit.
Next are my Eyeliners...I unfortunally own mostly black(need to get out of that habbit) From left to right I have... 3 Maybelline eyeliners Define a lash in Ebony Black(pencil), Ultra Liner in Jet Black(liquid), and Define a Lash in Black, Next is just a regular pencil liner from Wet and Wild, HIP Cream liner in Black, Wet and wild in white pencil liner, Wet and wild Luiqid liner in Jet black, and Wet and wild pencil liner in brown.

The one thing I'm not huge on yet is Mascara...To me they all work the same and if not I make it work lol...Right now I only have three but I would actually like to get some colors like blue and green and maybe some glitter ones...I have Maybelline Lash Stiletto in very black, Sephora brand in brown and in Black.

One thing I really want to start building up is my lip products right now I only have glosses but I really want to get some good lipsticks and hopefully some really night lip pencils...All of these are from a Bath and body works collection of COBigelow and almost all of there names are rubbed off so I'm sorry lol.

So thats about it out side of the things I said I'm not listing and brushes as well...That will be another blog...Thanks and enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. where'd you get the money for all this? it looks expensive

    ReplyDelete